The Best place into the wild of Urals!
+7 (922) 123-99-40
The cliffs are named after the Sloboda village. The range of bank cliffs of light limestone is about 20 meter high and 300 meters long. It appears to be one of the most beautiful limestone rocks in the area. There are also some small caves there. Legend has it that once a dog was let into one of the caves. The dog entered the cave and left from another one in the St. George Cliff which is situated on the other side of the river turn (Near Sloboda the Chusivaya river gives a big 5 km loop). The cliffs are a geomorphologic and botanic natural landmark with a complex of rock flora. On the last cliffs of the range there is the St. George church which was built in 1806.